FLH Smart Locking Oil Tank Dipstick for Harley-Davidson 2007-2016
You can now PROTECT your FLH Harley ENGINE while parking
at a concert or a night gig, on the street or at a local restaurant.
Rest worry-free with the SecureCaps locking oil tank dipstick for the
You can now PROTECT your FLH Harley ENGINE while parking at a concert or a night gig, on the street or at a local restaurant. Rest worry-free with the SecureCaps locking oil tank dipstick for the FLH. SecureCaps locking dipsticks are designed for Harley-Davidson Model 300 - manufactured after 2000, Model 300.
Harley-Davidson motorcycles are the most popular bikes on the road. Each year, 240,000 new Harley’s hit the asphalt.
Each SecureCaps has the same features as the original Harley-Davidson oil fill cap with the added protection of a durable high-grade lock.
Colors: Black and Chrome
Shipping: Flat rate, $10 for all orders. US residents pay 9% sales tax.
- Unscrew your O.E.M filler cap/dipstick from oil tank
- Remove the keys from the body of your new “Secure Caps”
- Put a small amount of oil from your dipstick onto the o-rings of your new “Secure Caps”
- Place the dipstick and the body into the oil tank and turn clockwise until it stops.
Do not over tighten
- To LOCK, rotate the cover exposing the lock
- Insert key turn to the right while rotating lid cover to the left.
- Remove the key, rotate cover to the closed position
- Now “LOCKED”, the outside of the “Secure Caps” will rotate, while the body will not
- To unlock turn key to the left while rotating the cover to the right. This will engage the outer cap to the body.
- Turn counter clockwise and unscrew the body and dipstick & remove your “Secure Caps”
- DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN!