Dyna Smart Locking Oil Tank Dipstick For Harley-Davidson 2006-2016
The value and safety that comes from a SecureCaps is priceless literally for a high end chromed part for your motorcycle. From the push in oil caps that blowout, leak , get stolen, hard to read the list goes on. Further, Harley-Davidson bikes are among some of the most vandalized bikes on the road. Why allow a vandal access to your oil tank? You don’t have to with the SecureCaps locking oil tank dipstick for the Harley-Davidson Dyna. You protect your gas tank with a locking cap, why wouldn’t you protect your Dyna Harley-Davidson’s oil tank that prevents engine loss? The safety and value of a locking oil cap out weigh the alternatives whether it be in theft or insurance premiums.
SecureCaps locking oil tank dipstick helps riders avoid out-of-pocket
expenses and costly claims that increase insurance premiums. The cost of
a SecureCaps locking oil tank dipstick is far less than insurance
deductibles and provides peace of mind wherever your travels take.
Please allow for three to five days shipping. Shipping is a flat rate, $10 per order. All U.S. residents pay 9% sales tax.
- Unscrew your O.E.M filler cap/dipstick from oil tank
- Remove the keys from the body of your new “Secure Caps”
- Put a small amount of oil from your dipstick onto the o-rings of your new “Secure Caps”
- Place the dipstick and the body into the oil tank and turn clockwise until it stops.
Do not over tighten
- To LOCK, rotate the cover exposing the lock
- Insert key turn to the right while rotating lid cover to the left.
- Remove the key, rotate cover to the closed position
- Now “LOCKED”, the outside of the “Secure Caps” will rotate, while the body will not
- To unlock turn key to the left while rotating the cover to the right. This will engage the outer cap to the body.
- Turn counter clockwise and unscrew the body and dipstick & remove your “Secure Caps”
- DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN!